Planning a Celebration of Life Event
If you are thinking of doing something a little different from a traditional church service to honor and celebrate your loved one,
We are here to help and guide you with this process, creating a unique event to honor them with a “Celebration of Life Event”
A Celebration of Life is a time to come together to celebrate the unique personality and achievements of your loved one. It is an opportunity to tell a story and a chance to remember and cherish the life they lived. Let us guide you during this difficult time elevating your stress so you can focus on what really matters.
Planning your own event can be challenging and stressful at times, you may feel overwhelmed with everything that will need to get done.
Below is a checklist to help with this process.
Click Here For some helpful information
- You will work closely with an Event Coordinator who has over 19 years of experience in the Catering, Decorating and Event Planning industry.
- 2 - 3 Face to Face meetings, at your home or location of your choice. Exchanging of emails & phone calls addressing any prior questions or concerns leading up to the event day.
- Design Concepts & Theme Proposal based on your personal budget and needs.
- Our Coordinator will be on-site the duration of the event ensuring all the details are in place. (Estimated 4-6-hour service)
- Oversee and assistance with Set-up & Tear Down Service of your personal items and additional rental items if required.
Our Team will be the direct point of contact with hired Vendors on your behalf, ensuring all the details are facilitated in a timely manner and your needs are met. All will be communicated before bookings.
Vendors may include the following below
- Venue selection, we work closely with various venues all over the Lower Mainland and have a large selection to choose from. (Can assist with Establishing floor plan options also)
- Organize the Reception and Catering needs based on what best suits your personal taste and budget
- Organizing the Flowers and décor options
- Handmade personal take home gifts available
- Organizing additional Rental items IE: Chairs, Linens, Specialty items
- Providing Celebrants
- Selecting appropriate Musicians for the service
Unfortunately, the above does not include the cost of hired vendors, please communicate your personal budget as our coordinator is happy to accommodate to your need and budget.
Price Based on 60 – 250 estimated guests
Starting at $500 + GST
Price may vary depending on clients developing details.